Due to the upcoming retirement of our Senior Partner we have up to 8 sessions available for an enthusiastic, motivated and forward thinking GP in a salaried position or as a Partner (property buy-in is not required). Full or Part-time will be considered.
Taverham is a semi-rural community located north west of Norwich with easy links to the city and convenient for both the northern and southern bypasses.
Our GPs are supported by a team of a Nurse Practitioner, a Clinical Pharmacist, 3 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs.
Some of the key features of the Practice are:
- 15 minute appointments
- List size 8,600 – GMS contract.
- Dispensing Practice
- SystmOne clinical system complimented with the Ardens add-on.
- Rated “Good” by the CQC
- Consistent high QOF achiever
- User of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPSr2)
- Experienced nursing team including nurse led chronic disease reviews
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Active within OneNorwich.
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave.
Informal discussions and visits are encouraged. Please contact John Isherwood on 01603 867481 to make arrangements.
More information is available in the attached additional information document.
Interested applicants should email their CV with a covering letter to email@example.com