This is an ideal opportunity for a GP who wants to be involved in shaping the future of this Practice. We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and committed GP to join our well established GMS practice in a salaried position or as a Partner (property buy-in is not required). Full or Part-time will be considered.
This vacancy has come about due to the retirement of one of our GPs. In addition we are wanting to expand our team of 4 GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist.
Although not essential an interest in Female Sexual Health would be an advantage.
Some of the key features of the Practice are:
- List size 8,600 – GMS contract.
- Dispensing Practice
- SystmOne clinical system
- Rated “Good” by the CQC
- Consistent high QOF achiever
- SystmOne with Ardens add-on.
- User of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPSr2)
- Experienced nursing team including nurse led chronic disease reviews
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Active within OneNorwich.
Informal discussions and visits are encouraged.
Please apply to John Isherwood, Practice Manager, Taverham Surgery, Sandy Lane, Taverham, Norwich, NR8 6JR Tel: 01603 867481. Email firstname.lastname@example.org