This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

When We Are Closed

 Urgent Healthcare

 Please click here for a list of pharmacies open over the bank holidays.

NHS 111 Servicetelephone_brown

Click here to go to the 111 Website

In the case of urgent need when the practice is closed you can call the NHS 111 Service.  Dial 111 to speak to a triage nurse. Your needs will be assessed and advice offered or arrangements made for you to see a doctor.

You will be asked to give details of the problem and may be given advice over the telephone or you may be asked to visit a nurse, doctor or paramedic at a local GP surgery, health centre or community hospital. In certain circumstances a doctor or paramedic will visit you at home.

Norwich NHS Walk-in Centre, Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RB

Telephone 01603 677500

The experienced nursing team are able to treat a wide range of minor illnesses and injuries listed below - no appointment is needed.

  • Minor Illnesses - infections of the ear, nose, throat, chest, urinary tract, skin and eyes. Fungal infections, fever, coughs, stomach ache, indigestion, diarrhoea, vomiting, cystitis, earache, sinusitis, rashes, hay fever, asthma, allergies.
  • Minor Injuries - cuts, including wound closure, muscle and joint injuries including sprains, removal of foreign bodies,  insect and animal bites, grazes, burns and scalds.


Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens..

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website